Thursday, October 27, 2011

First Snow

As I sit here drinking my second cup of hot tea I am thankful that I am able to be at home and sorry that so many of you had to get out in this weather for jobs and school. 

That first wave of sickness is running rampant through the school and my DH came home and very shortly after dinner hit the Nyquil and bed, feeling a bit better he headed out all bundled up this morning.

I had originally planned on taking off this entire week until the scale changed my mind and I hit the gym yesterday morning for an upper body workout and cardio.  My armpits are screaming this morning, hairdo is definitely going to be simple today.  In fact a hat sounds very good for the football game this afternoon.

Photos for 24 The Hard Way were up last night confirming I am the same weight now as I was at the first of summer.  A picture is worth a thousand words and in this case a picture is proof of no progress in 4 months.

Enough talking, closing now to get my workout done on the treadmill. 

Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure

Failure is NOT an option!

No comments: