Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ft. Worth / Day 1

Coaches Clinic in Ft. Worth.  Traveled to Ft. Worth yesterday, very nervous about gaining weight while away from home and staying on schedule with running program.  Plans to stay on track:  take a picture of what I eat to hold myself accountable (no photo of the chocolate chip cookie or the piece of fudge but confessing to that right away to try to prevent that today).  Ate at Cracker Barrell in Abilene and was able to have a healthy meal.  Billy Bobs in Ft. Worth Saturday night, one drink BUT very hungry when we left; drive thru at Whataburger (the name alone spells trouble) but was able to get a grilled chicken salad, dropped more than half of it so that took care of most of the fat free dressing and processed chicken).  Trying to drink water, water, water!
This is what I wore to Billy Bobs:  hips still a big issue (pun intended lol!) arms and stomach looking better every day.

This is the first time in a long time that I have felt good about myself and my appearance (not where I want to be but grateful I'm not where I was).  I have a lot more energy and feel better in my clothes.  Healthy is such a better place to live.

Looking forward to a great day today, we register and do some shopping! 

Hope you have a great day too!

No comments: