Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The good, the bad, and the ugly

The Good:
Stage 5 Day 1 Completed
Pace was more consistant
Head up most of the time
1 more pound to have all the Ft. Worth weight off
I got my Garmin in the mail today
Only 94 degrees at 7:15 tonight with a pretty nice breeze
No one on the trail until our last lap

The Bad:
Pace a very slow jog, will eventually have to speed up
 Had to be reminded to keep my head up
Should be -6 from my lowest weight, not losing weight gained
Need a class on how to work the Garmin
I still sweat like it was 110 degrees
I didn't get my incline workout done this morning so we have planned to go to the gym tomorrow and do upper body plus the incline.

The Ugly:
Well there aren't any, I am really trying to be positive and grateful.  When doubts start to surface I am using my "I can" mantra.  I am grateful that I am healthy and have made the progress that I have. 

Whether you believe you can or believe you can't, you're probably right."
-Henry Ford

No comments: