Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Stage 5 Complete

Stage 5 RYBO completed Monday.  On to Stage 6 on Wednesday.  My legs are still lead from Saturday's race and I really should of done a pool workout on Sunday but just didn't.  Ate entirely too much over the weekend so Monday on the scale was not a pretty site.
Thinking about putting this on my scale, I try to not let the number define me but it is so a slap in the face (insert I should of had a V-8 head slap here) when you get on and know it's you to blame for that number going up instead of going down.  You know the ole choices you make today...yada yada yada!
Ordered DH a Garmin and will surprise him with it tonight (yes I paid extra to get it overnight so he could have it for Wed. workout).  I want to order compression socks today, need to know the best site to get them, suggestions welcome!

This has nothing to do with anything, I just liked it when I saw it!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jilligan said...

You are on pg 8 of the Hot Dam race photos. Treat yourself to those socks. I got mine on Amazon.