Monday, August 1, 2011

Schedule

DEFINE NORMAL!


Next race looks like there is a hill right after you start and right before you finish.  My weight is still up from Ft. Worth so here's the plan for the week:

Mon / AM - Incline on treadmill, walking, increase every 5 minutes 1,2,3...
           PM - Stage 4 at City Trail

Wed / AM - Incline on treadmill, walking, increase every 5 min 2,4,6...
           PM - Stage 5 at City Trail or Hillcrest Park Trail

Fri / AM - Incline on treadmill, walking, increase every 5 in, 3,6,9...
        PM - Stage 5

My back under shoulder blades is hurting, I believe it's because I walk/run with my head down (clumsy and afraid of falling).  Goal for the week "head up"

"The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare."  

Have a great week!
                    

No comments: